These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BoostUp Ads’ Website/App By accessing this website/app we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use BoostUp Ad’s website/app if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Conditions of using this website
1. We boost your Facebook ads to get the best result but your boosting result will depend s on how approving Facebook is of your ads. BoostUp Ads strictly follow Facebook Policy, please before order read it: https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads
- Facebook is responsible for any error that might occur in the process of boosting.
- We cannot be held responsible under any circumstances if you don’t get your aimed result.
- Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 24 hours for a response.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1.limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2.limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3.limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4.exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We offer a refund policy when offering SEO, content writing, graphics design, Facebook ads, PPC & display ads maintenance services. There are separate refund policies and payment systems for each service which will be well maintained in writing.
You need to know the policy of the platform you are advertising to. BoostUp Ads follows Facebook, Google, YouTube’s policy for paid ads and we’re not responsible for ad cancellation due to policy violence. You must avoid what is harmful to human beings.
If you have any other questions regarding our Terms & Conditions policy, then you’re free to contact us at any time.